Thursday, August 4, 2016

You’re Engaged! The First 5 Things to Do

As soon as that ring’s on your finger, the big-day countdown begins, and it’s overwhelming to say the least! There are so many to-do lists, people to call, and appointments to be made, it’s enough to turn a sane bride-to-be into a basket case. I know how scary it can be. Just days after my proposal I logged in to The Knot to see 100 things I was behind on already and 200-plus things I needed to do. So why don’t we take a big breath together, and start small? I asked Ashlyn Carter of event planning and design company Find Out More

Filed under: commitment blog posts, elopement blog posts, venues blog posts, vow renewal blog posts, wedding blog posts, wedding review blog posts Tagged: arizona wedding, destination weddings, getting married in sedona, sedona destination weddings, sedona wedding, sedona wedding packages, sedona wedding venues, sedona weddings
You’re Engaged! The First 5 Things to Do posted first on http://www.sedonadestinationweddings.com


No comments:

Post a Comment